What should happen with Áras Phádraig in Killarney?

Do you have ideas as to what can be done with the Áras Phádraig building in Killarney??

Your views are now being sought.

You can submit in writing to: Michaél O Coileáin, Killarney Minicipal District Officer, Kerry County Council, Town Hall, Kenmare Place, Killarney, V93 KH5V or online by clicking the link

Closing date for submissions: 16th February 2017.